Keyboard shortcuts can be used to speed up repetitive tasks helping you become more efficient and productive. Try using these. (Remember that for Mac users, the Command button functions the same way as the CTRL button for a PC.)
1. Need to quickly move around in a sheet? Use CTRL+Home to move to the beginning of the worksheet, CTRL+End to move to the end
2. Format a cell? Use CTRL+1 to quickly bring up the Format window
3. Made a mistake? Undo with CTRL+Z, redo with CTRL+B
4. Need a new page? Create a new page with CTRL+N
5. Saving? Save your work with CTRL+S (this one should get used A LOT!!!)
This cheat sheet has those and many more keyboard shortcut that you can use in your day to day work. Let us know which ones you use the most.