Certify Personel Device
Complete a self assessment
To ensure the safety and security of the corporate network, applications and data, workers using non-company computers will be required to run a computer security scan. The results of the scan will be evaluated by IT to determine if additional security measures are needed.
Information we collect:
- Basic asset information, such as the operating system, RAM, hard drive space, networking information, and computer name
- Security-related data for assessment purposes, such as event log data, anti-virus, and firewall configuration
The scan does not:
- We do not collect any personal information, such as your name or location
- We do not open or record information from any personal files
How does this work?
- Download the Computer Security Scan software that corresponds with your operating system from the three options below. If you are unsure, use the Windows Computer Security Scan.
- Find the downloaded file in your Downloads folder, right-click and use the "run as administrator" option.
- The scan will run automatically and create a directory on your Desktop in a folder called "Computer Security Scan" The folder should be opened immediately after the scan is complete.
- Attach the file found in the folder and email it to email@example.com. Please CC your manager as well so we can verify your access credentials.
If you need assistance, please contact us at (504) 262-1234 and press 2 for service.
Windows Computer Security Scan
The Computer Data Collector is a Windows application that is run on individual computers (workstations or servers) to collect information for each system.
Mac OS Computer Security Scan
The Mac OS Computer Data Collector is a Mac application (OS X Snow Leopard or later) that is run on individual computers (workstations or servers) to collect information for that system.
Linux Computer Security Scan
The Linux Computer Data Collector is a Linux application (works on most modern Linux versions) that is run on individual computers (workstations or servers) to collect information for that system.